Hmmm, let’s do a quick recap of the day.
1. Number of students who had Easter candy for breakfast? An enthusiastic ELEVEN!! (Parents, hide the candy the night before. For the love of ALL that is holy, hide the #*&@) Easter candy.)
2. Number of classroom helpers who couldn’t make it to school today? All. (And while I knew this in advance, it did NOT make the herding of the cats any easier.)
3. Number of names that appeared in the “I need to think about what I’ve done while walking the track at recess”? Six (And let’s just say that Easter candy can make even the most incredibly well-behaved children dive headfirst into the dark side.)
4. Number of students who took the ketchup bottle at lunch and put said ketchup up and down his arms and down the middle of his head to make it look like BLOOD? One.
5. Number of teachers with a TAD bit of a headache and a new master plan in order to ensure her possible survival tomorrow?
(Frankly, that's as high as I can count right now. Now, someone fill the tub.)