Vodkamom's to-do list for the weekend:
1. Wash the four hundred loads of laundry that are strewn across the laundry room floor, hallway, and hampers. (Before Bitchy gets home with hers.)
2. Fold said laundry. (Without getting any DOG hair on it. Free to a good home- two loud, barking dogs.)
3. Scream at the unsuspecting teenagers (and several pre-teens) that are randomly laying around the place eating you out of house and home that you need help putting AWAY said laundry.
4. Let Sassy know (without screaming) that she has to dust, vacuum and generally clean the house if she ever wants to drive my car again. (Oh, and tell her she needs to FILL THE TANK.)
5. Finish said book proposal that you’ve been working on for six months. (Shhh. It’s a secret.)
6. Try to not say anything to an "on edge" Tightwad about finding a job. (Unless you have those earplugs handy.)
7. Answer the phone when it rings off the hook today, and perhaps pay one or two of those relentless bill collectors. (Honestly, it seems they need money every dang MONTH.)
8. Get your butt to the gym and work on losing that 20 (okay, 30) pounds. Right now.
9. Throw away all the bar-b-que chips. (Wait. Does anyone have any dip?)
10. Find a clever way to remind people that they can vote on Babble every day, without offending anyone.
11. Take clever "parts" pictures to post on my blog tomorrow.
12. Go to the "candy" store for more supplies. (Get the large bottle this time.)
13. Take five or six Aleve and get to work.
Did I forget anything?