(We interrupt this post for a breaking news story...I am being featured over on the TODAY Show WEBSITE. Somebody pinch me.
6. There are 2 Forever 21 stores in New York City, both within walking distance (meaning one thousand miles) of The Hilton New York. You can shop there at least nine times, and not realize you bought the same thing on trip number nine that you bought on trip number three.
5. The Forever 21 store in New York City has a great return policy, so if you run out of money on the second day in the city, you can return things for CASH, and turn around and spend it in the same store. And buy the same thing.
4. If you get into a Towne Car four blocks from your hotel, THINKING it’s a taxi, and the driver tells you “This is your LUCKY DAY!” - don’t believe him.
3. If you ask your mother to reimburse you the SIXTY dollars that the Towne Car driver swindled you out of, she’ll say “HELL NO!” (She claims it’s your lesson to learn. She is SUCH a @(#*#&.)
2. While these shoes are gorgeous, they are NOT conducive to running for your life down the streets of New York City.
1. Four days together in New York City is four days too many. And, conducting a knock down drag out fight in front of your mother’s blogging friends on the last night of the conference does not bode well for the ride home. (However, we did feel we had a responsibility to live up to our names. Go big or go home, right?)