I found several packages nestled on my doorstep last week. One of them was from a publishing company in NYC with some beautiful gifts. (I was hoping it was a CONTRACT or an OFFER but I guess you need an agent for that...) Anyway, in light of the season, I'd like to offer these goodies up to a deserving fan.
For those of you who don't KNOW Nancy, she's an adorable little character from the Fancy Nancy books, written by one talented Jane O'Connor. Nancy's captured the hearts of moms, teachers and young children everywhere and I am duly honored to be able to share these gifts.
The doll AND a DS game to play on what Frank calls his PDA. (I know, I know.)
A gorgeous hardbound version of the new Nancy and the Fabulous Fashion Boutique.
Who doesn't LOVE paper dolls? Let's be honest.
You job, as if you aren't busy enough?
1. You should probably tweet this a hundred times.
2. Find me about 500 more loyal followers.
3. Send a prayer up for any friends or neighbors in need this holiday. Make a call, deliver some cookies, or drop a card in the mail. They will appreciate it, I guarantee it.
4. Relax. Slow down, enjoy the day, and wrap your children in your arms.
5. Oh, and leave a comment explaining why you're worthy.
I will end this contest on Sunday, and promptly ship out the package Monday morning. I can't wait to send this to a child who will love Nancy with all her heart.
Merry, merry my friends. I send a kiss out to all of you, as you have lifted me beyond measure.