My Tuesday To-Do List.
1. Remind Annie that when she changes into her snow-pants in the hallway, she is NOT to remove her real pants - especially if the principal and two members of the school board are touring the building.
2. Remind Frank and Stanley that the teddy bears are not bad guys and can’t be used to shoot the girls dead during free play in the kitchen area.
3. Clearly define the difference between hugging and strangling someone within an inch of their life.
4. Put a tape recorder close to the bathroom so that when Daisy sings “DyNoMite” at the top of her lungs while making a deposit, we can play it for the judges of American Idol. She rocks. (In the privacy of the bathroom, of course.)
5. Remind John not to leave the bathroom with his pants around his ankles. (And tell him to shut the door.)
6. Have Frank re-do the portrait of his stuffed polar bear. Call me crazy, but a scary vampire bear with blood on his teeth and a Mohawk doesn’t even CLOSELY resemble the adorable polar bear that was in his lap.
7. Reinstate nap-time.
Someone pass me a HUGE loaf of bread and about a pound of butter. I need a snack.