I have recently discovered some incredible blogs, and wanted to share them with you.
If you have a minute- here are some great spots to visit!!! (You might have to spend 30 minutes on the devil's elliptical afterward. And wear a bib, cause you'll be drooling.)
1. Joy the Baker. S'mores like you've NEVER seen. Just looking at them puts five pounds on your @$$.
2. The Brown Eyed Baker (and her top ten muffin recipes.)
3. i am baker (I'm sensing a theme, here. Apparently being happy revives your appetite. Dang it. Someone piss me off- RIGHT NOW@!!))
4. Brabourne Farm - Someday when I finish The Book of Frank, I'll have the time and money to decorate.
5. Simple Daily Recipes. If gas is too expensive where YOU live, try this recipe. Man made stuff.
6. Design Sponge. (stuff that's sponge-worthy. Sigh. I miss you Elaine.)
7. Good Bones Great Pieces - wow.
8. oh, hello friend. Books, books and more books- but now how YOU see 'em.
9. Style me Pretty California - wow.
10. Laura Casey Interiors - another HOLY COW!!!
Let me know if there are other incredible places where I can go and spend endless hours wishing for things I can't have.