I’ve always thought that being a woman was an incredible gift.
As women, many of us are given a chance to conceive and carry children, a most amazing ability to nurture and love young souls, and to take care of those we love. Many of us are also strong, capable beings who not only carry with us great intellectual ability and business sense, but we can couple that with our nurturing instincts to become well-rounded and truly talented individuals.
But it comes with a price.
The price usually begins when we’re in our early teens, and most of us pay that price monthly for a very, very long time! We are reminded each month of this “gift”, and continue to be reminded for what seems like an eternity!!
If we’re lucky, we have had people in our lives who have prepared us to pay this price. They’ve helped us understand what being a woman means, and how to best care for our bodies and souls.
Some of us, however, found out about details of this particular part of womanhood on the bus, in school bathrooms, and at teenage sleepovers. One way or another, we learned how and when to pay for being a woman.
Fortunately, in this incredible day and age, the “talk” about exiting this particular phase of being a woman has become something widely discussed. We can read about it in magazines and online; we can watch daily talk shows that discuss in detail how women can make the transition into the next phase of womanhood as easy as possible.
We women- the older women in 2013, are having a much easier time of accepting and celebrating this phase of our journey.
I’ve been making my transition with my close friends over cocktails at happy hour; coffee at Starbucks; iced tea at Barnes and Nobles; and lunch in the faculty room at school. I’m comfortable sharing all of my funny stories, as well as the things I keep in my closet at school and at home in order to keep me on my game. I’m talking about my Poise Roll-On Cooling Gel and Cooling Towelettes. I have both products and they never let me down, but I LOVE THE GEL! These each feature a portable, re-sealable package. They’re easy to use anywhere we go.
I love that my friends know just where to go if they need a cool cloth to rub on their wrists, or a friendly face to listen and nod as we share similar experiences.
Sure, we pay a price for being a woman. But it’s a price I know all of us are happy to pay ten times over.
The gifts we receive are truly priceless. (But that still doesn’t mean we don’t want to be comfortable when we open those gifts!!!) Poise has made it so much easier with a new line of unique products for women like us:
- Roll-On Cooling Gel helps you feel comfortable and refreshed. Squeeze the tube and gently roll the cooling gel on wrists, chest or neck for a cooling sensation that lasts up to 10 minutes.
- Body Cooling Towelettes offer instant cooling and refreshment. Gently wipe the towelette on wrists, chest or neck to feel cool and comfortable. Featuring a portable, re-sealable package, these towelettes are easy to use anywhere you go.
- Personal Lubricant designed to enhance your intimate experience. This lubricant features an easy to use bottle and is made without Fragrance, Glycerin or Parabens.
- Panty Fresheners have a fresh and clean scent that lasts up to four hours. These discreet, hypoallergenic fresheners stick to the outside of your undergarments so you can confidently go about your day.
- Feminine Wash provides daily freshness with a unique formulation that is pH balanced for your intimate area. Glycerin and paraben free, this gentle wash will help you feel clean and confident.
How are you approaching life’s changes confidently?
Answer this question and you'll be entered to win a $100 Visa gift card!SWEEPSTAKES:
No duplicate comments. You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
- Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
- Tweet (public message) about this promotion--including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: "#SweepstakesEntry"--and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
- Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
- For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.