Top five things that made me smile this week.
5. “Jack and I are calling each other drama queens. You know, it’s just funny,” said Ryan, with a smile. (I agreed.)
4. After working on a mural, Alex turned to Stan and said, “We’re going to have to presents this. I don’t really know what it MEANS, but yikes!”
3. Ryan came into school on Wednesday and said, “Labraham Hinkin freed the slaves,” and handed me this picture.
2. Julia walked into school Friday adorned in Hello Kitty. I smiled ALL ^&%$ day.
1. “Ms. Smythe, can you hold this spider for me? He’s just napping. Let’s take him out when we go to recess and set him free.” (Well, Tony, I think you might have already set him free when you squeezed him between the post it’s. Let’s bow our heads...)