1. If you are late picking up your son to take him to basketball practice, he might be standing in the front yard writing his name in the snow. (With something yellow and I’m not talking about a pen.)
2. While riding to said basketball practice he might go on to describe an event in the bathroom that is something you do NOT need to hear described. Cheezus.
3. He might go on to tell you that he hasn’t brushed his teeth for three days. Proudly.
4. He will then ramble on for the last ten minutes of the ride about why he should not have gotten detention for pushing Jack’s books off his desk.
5. Then, as he is getting out of the car he might quickly ask you to take him to the store after said practice to get a birthday card for someone who is just a friend.
(A friend. Yeah, a friend who just happens to be his dad. He really DOES think I was born yesterday.)