Yes, I posted ONCE AGAIN about being a single fifty-something woman hoping to find love and also wanting some advice. I really just wanted suggestions; ideas; protocol advice.
So, here are the FIVE most INCREDIBLE things I learned from that now DELETED (twice) post.
5. I was informed that men just LOVE a 50-year old woman who appears desperate for love. Apparently there’s nothing more attractive than a woman desperate for love.
4. I should join clubs, take classes and spend money I don’t have on ways to keep me around men who might actually want a desperate 50 year-old woman panting for love.
3. People who have been happily married for years are apparently experts on what to do when you are a single, fifty some year-old desperate woman.
2. I get my feelings hurt easily.
1. The number one thing I learned? Don’t ever write again asking for dating advice if you’re hoping to find a companion to laugh with, hike with, travel with, talk with, cry with or have fun with. People might mistakenly think you’re desperate.