I am fascinated by the useless information gadget that used to be located at the bottom of my blog and I can’t for the life of me figure out where it went.
So, while I’m off trying to locate it, I wanted to entertain you with the top TEN Useless Facts that I find interesting, and the contest winners of the necklace and book!
The top ten:
10. Charlie Brown's father was a barber.
8. A pregnant goldfish is called a twit.
7. If you feed a seagull Alka-Seltzer, its stomach will explode.
6. Peanuts are one of the ingredients of dynamite. (Yikes. Don’t tell Frank that one.)
5. Octopi have gardens.
4. A snail can sleep for three years.
3. Dudley DoRight's horse's name was Horse.
2. A rat can fall from a five-story building without injury.
1. Your fingernail has the same ingredients as fly poop.
I have one other copy of the book I will give away to the person who can find a gazillionaire to send me a gazillion dollars so that I can fix my life a bit more QUICKLY. OR the first person who tells me they want the book. (It’s a great book. I highly recommend.)