I'm in a bit of a funk. Or at least I was trying very HARD to remain in my funk.
However, here are the top five things that have sunk my funk.
5. In my new backyard (aka five gazillion acres of farmland and woods) I discovered the (grand)mother of all raspberry patches. PIE FOR EVERYONE!!!
4. An amazing blogger, photographer and friend sent me one HUNDREDTH of what she has stashed in the (grand) mother of all craft closets. (I'm not kidding- Martha Stewart would be (@*# jealous.)
3. Someone who knows me a bit too well sent me a free sample. Yes. It's Vodka. Now THAT'S what I'm talking about. (However, it's a "set for two." Anyone have a kind, honest, funny, amazing, employed, available "friend" for me? Give me a jingle, cause I'm about ready.)
2. My sister's MANY trips to the Goodwill, Thrift Shop and yard sales have paid off for me once AGAIN!! (Ah Steve, you are so lucky I don't live in Maine.)
1. MY attempt at yard sale-ing today paid off in a BIG way. However, I'm still shocked that Mr. King has a picture of me on one of his first books. Do you think perhaps he was stalking ME??
Now someone pass me a cigar and a martini. I am living large tonight, people.